A collaborative site (not just for journalists) that fosters government accountability through freedom of information.
- App: Video Teleprompter, autocue on your phone | Media news
“Video Teleprompter is the equivalent of an autocue for mobile and allows journalists to upload a script and record video simultaneously, making for more prepared presentations.
- 8 Must-Watch Documentaries for Artists & Designers
Inspiration often comes from watching how others work.
- Interactive Video-Making Tools | POV | PBS
This is a comparison of a number of different tools that are available to make videos more interactive. Some are free. Some are hella expensive.
- How to Make Animated GIFs
Animated gifs are useful in a number of news settings. If you’ve never experimented with them, here’s how.
- Here are the 20 new settings in iOS 9 that you should know
iOS 9 is here. It’s not a huge facelift, but there are some minor tweaks you might want to know about.
- syrahhq / Lift Off
I came across this platform today, and I’m not quite sure what to make of it. On the surface, it looks kind of like another Medium, but the developer promises future enhancements that will perhaps make it more useful to people who already have their own blogs.
- Cognitive biases that affect decisions – Business Insider
Handy chart that explains why people do the things they do the way they do them.